Residential Property Services
At Breslin, we provide a wide range of residential property services for our clients. With a track record dating back to 1979, we have the expertise and local knowledge to secure the best price for your property.
- We have an in-depth knowledge of the local property market, built-up over many years.
- We always give an appraisal of your property, free of charge and with no-obligation, including the likely selling price and time-horizon on the market.
Premium Property Sale Service
Our property sale service includes the following:
- Generate brochures and web-marketing on our own site, myhome.ie and daft.ie
- Arrange signage, if required
- Liaise on minor works required, if any
- Arrange viewing times, open-viewings, mobile signage
- Provide regular updates on the progress of your property in the marketplace gives close-up information on the key statistics in terms of web-traffic, enquiries, viewers and offers
- Hold viewings, negotiate with potential purchasers
- Liaise with you, the Vendor, with update reports on activity, viewings, feedback
- Liaise on offers received
- Agree sale and arrange initial booking deposit
- Issue sale instructions to the Vendor’s solicitor
- Conclude sale with final inspection
- Close utility accounts, if required
For our landlord clients, one of our residential services is the letting of your property to include lease agreements, inventory of contents and registration of the tenancy.
After an initial appraisal on rent and condition, this service includes:
- Marketing of the property on our website, daft.ie and myhome.ie
- Viewings and screening of potential tenants
- Lease documents and registration of tenancies
- Security deposit and first rent collection
- Utility transfers – gas and electricity only
- Snag list at commencement, if any
- Setting up payment option for rental payments going forward
Additional Letting Services
We offer add-on services for residential Landlords.
- Total or partial refurbishment, and furniture renewals. For first-time rentals, we can arrange the furniture required.
- For letting-only clients, most of these services are charged as extras.
- For letting/management Clients, some of these extras may be included in the service schedule.
- This includes inspections, tenant liaison for repairs & emergencies, advice on proactive management of the property, income & expenditure annual reports, rent collection
Residential Property Letting & Management Premium Plan
For our Landlord Clients, including those residing abroad, we provide the following services in addition to the letting-only service
- Rent collection to our client account then transferred to your account
- Rental income/expenditure statement for each calendar year or part-year
- Repairs and maintenance during the term of the tenancy
- Periodic inspections of your property
- This allows us to report any issues arising in terms of general repair/maintenance required and also to liaise with the tenant
- Emergency point of contact. Arrange out-of-hours repair callouts
- Collection Agent for the non-resident Landlord, as required by Revenue
- Key holder service
Why Choose Us?
Breslin was established in 1979, and since then we have developed into a multi-faceted agency offering services across several areas of the property market. Whether you are selling, buying or renting, you will benefit from our vast local and professional experience.
We differentiate ourselves with our focus on personal professional advice and service. You always deal directly with a principal agent at all times. This is unlike larger agencies where you will often deal with multiple junior inexperienced staff which can be a frustrating experience.
We offer very competitive pricing across our range of services. Our philosophy is to always provide a high value service for a fair and reasonable price. Arrange to speak with us now.
Residential Property Services
"You went above and beyond and we will certainly recommend your services to any of our friends and acquaintances who are interested in buying, selling or renting a home."