Breslin provides property management services for a wide variety of residential and commercial property owners.
- mixed-use developments
- business parks
- residential housing estates with common areas
- office blocks
- shopping centres
With over twenty years of experience, we have developed high-level expertise in this field. We have invested in our IT platform providing seamless information and management services and reporting.
The range of services is adapted to the property/block type, which generally falls into one of the six listed above. However, the core services across all property types include:
- Setting of service charge budget in advance of the year
- Allocation of the service charge
- Repair & maintenance schedules
- Fire system maintenance contracts
- Cleaning services and supplier contracts
- Water & sewage pump maintenance and service
- Emergency lighting servicing and maintenance
- Grounds maintenance & supplier contracts
- Capital expenditure requirements and timescales; reserve fund requirements
- Accounting – accounts completed to audit stage
- Audit – arrange account to sign-off the financial statements for each year
- Emergency service contact; 24 hour service 365 days of the year
- Panel of third-party contractors, fully certified and insured
Additional Services for Block Management Clients:
Additional services not included in the Block Management Service include some of the examples below.
These would be billed generally on an hourly rate, to be agreed with the Management Company Board in advance.
- Meetings over and above the AGM and one directors’ meeting;
- Insurance claims – preparation of the claim, administration with Loss Adjuster, Loss Assessor, insurance monies allocation to contractors etc.
- Attendance at legal or dispute arbitration/mediation proceedings
- Project management in replacement of existing systems or refurbishment/upgrading of the building fabric. This is case-specific and may not be applicable.
PSRA Licence No: 001770