At Breslin, we have reached our thirty-fifth birthday in 2014, providing our Clients with our premium and personal service over those years.
Over the various property cycles experienced in the period 1979-2014, we have constantly achieved exemplary results for our Clients.
We have an in-depth knowledge of the local property market, built-up over those years.
We always give a realistic appraisal of your property and the likely selling price and time-horizon on the market.
Our regular updates on the progress of your property in the marketplace gives close-up information on the key statistics in terms of web-traffic, enquiries, viewers and offers.
Our service includes:
- Appraisal of your property, free of charge and with no-obligation. This differs from a written valuation which is a formal document for a specific purpose e.g. probate, family-law etc.
- Generate brochures and web-marketing on our own site, myhome.ie and daft.ie websites
- Arrange signage, if required
- Liaise on minor works required, if any
- Arrange viewing times, open-viewings, mobile signage
- Hold viewings, negotiate with potential purchasers
- Liaise with you, the Vendor, with update reports on activity, viewings, feedback
- Liaise on offers received
- Agree sale and arrange deposit
- Issue sales instructions
- Conclude sale with final inspection, if required
With a track record dating back to the 1950s, when Patrick Breslin commenced his career in Sweeneys of Dun Laoghaire, we have the expertise, knowledge and resources to secure the best market price for your property coupled with a premium service throughout the sale process.
Feel free to contact with Patrick or Paul to arrange a complimentary appraisal today.
PSRA Licence No: 001770