New to Market. No. 23 Whitebarn Road presents an extraordinary opportunity to acquire a six-star bungalow that has been entirely refurbished and extended in 2012. Finished to the highest quality throughout, in walk-in condition.
– Extension to rear with floor-to-ceiling windows;
– Kingspan Solar-powered hot water system;
– Nordan alu-clad hardwood double-glazed windows throughout;
– Danish-Design bespoke fitted kitchen with integrated appliances;
– Jacuzzi bath in main-bathroom;
– Kingspan insulation throughout the property;
– Refurbished garage with motorised up-&-over panel door;
– Water harvesting & conservation system;
– Feature 25m south-west garden, landscaped with garden room.
– €840,000 quoted price.
VIEWING – By Appointment Only. 019 from 13.00hrs to 14.00hrs.
All amenities to hand including LUAS at Dundrum, several junior & senior schools closeby and a multitude of leisure facilities. Shopping at Dundrum Town Centre a noted feature.
The accommodation is laid-out with function to the fore, the living areas taking full-advantage of the south-westerly aspect over the manicured landscaped garden. Water feature to the end of the paved patio. Fountain at side wall, from water harvester.
The separate office provides a quiet enclave for writing documents and/or home-working.
7.40M X 1.40M
Tiled flooring with sky windows.
4.50M X 7.61M
With tiled floor. Feature full-height windows overlooking southwest-facing garden. Motorised window blinds a feature here.
3.20M X 3.82M
Bespoke Danish-design kitchen with marble worktops, NEFF double-oven, Fisher & Paykel double-drawer dishwasher; extractor hood; ceramic induction hob. Feature counter section. Tiled flooring.
C. 4.5M X 2.54M
With built-in cabinets. Plumbed for washing machine & tumble dryer.
9.76M X 2.80M with up-&-Over motorised door
With up & over motorised door. Baxi gas-fired boiler located here. Side door also.
4.38M X 3.16M
Built-in wardrobe units.
C. 3.16M X 1.56M
Tiled throughout. Feature walk-in
shower/wet room with glass wall. Sky
3.12M X 3.36M
With built-in wardrobes.
3.20M X 3.82M
With sky window, built-in cabinet.
3.20m x 1.80m
Tiled walls & floors. Jacuzzi-bath. WHB.
Fully-floored and insulated. Sky window. Easily integrated into the existing living accommodation
Gas-fired central heating on radiators. Gas-fired underfloor heating throughout. Solar-powered hot-water system.
Front: Garden in gravelled driveway & shrubbery
Rear: South-westerly rear garden c. 25m with feature patio area at property. Water feature here. Water harvesting with 1000L tank.
Detached garden shed, fully insulated & connected with electricity.
All services are connected to the property.
c. 122.00 sq.m. / 1310 sq.ft. plus 26.00 sqm. / 290 sq. ft. garage. Easily integrated into the living accommodation.
Nordan Alu-clad hardwood-framed windows with double-glazing throughout.
BER ENERGY RATING: B3
BER No. 104183298
VIEWING Strictly by Appointment only with the Sole Agent.
– Refurbished and extended property.
– High-specification features throughout
– Enviable south-west aspect to 25m rear garden
– Dundrum Town Centre within easy reach
– Transport links well – serviced including
– LUAS rail station closeby
– M50 at Dundrum easily accessible
– Several junior & senior schools in close
– Potential to integrate the large garage into the living accommodation & complete the attic conversion.
DIRECTIONS: On Nutgrove Avenue travelling towards Rathfarnham Village, proceed through the junction at Nutgrove Shopping centre. Take next turn on right Whitebeam Road. Continue along here and road turns to left onto Whitebarn Road. No. 23 is on left-side.